Become a DPA Associate Member
Associate Membership Benefits
- DPA Newsletters and member communications, including information relating to economic development, maintenance & revitalization, security issues and bylaw enforcement etc.
- Your listing on the DPA website.
- Opportunity to participate in DPA co-operative marketing and promotional activities under the DPA umbrella.
- Inclusion in printing DPA business directories/listings.
- Invitation to DPA networking and social events, including the DPA Annual General Meeting in a “non-voting” capacity.
- Associate members shall receive no property improvements, grants or street furniture or fixtures from the BIA.
- Associate members do not receive board seat privileges and do not qualify to vote on issues.
- Associate members can be subject to an additional charge on any promotional activities.
- Associate Membership applications are reviewed by the current DPA Board and Executive Director. The Board of Directors reserves the right to refuse Associate Membership to any applicant.