Fencing will be removed and the 100 Block will be open by the end of the day Friday December 2nd 2016.
- Energize street lights
- Completion of majority of brick work
- Clear work site parking lot
- Line painting (weather permitting)
- Fence removal
- Overall cleanup
- Final approvals & walk through
- Brick touch ups and adjustments as needed
- Landscaping / tree planting
Please be advised that although the road is open and the fencing will be removed, final touches will be completed through the week of December 5th – 23rd 2016. These works will not disrupt access to the 100 Block. Final landscaping and sodding will be completed in early spring in order to ensure survival of plants and sodding.
Any questions/concerns about the construction can be directed to the City Attn. Tyler Figgitt at 250 490 2522 or email@example.com.
Deepest thanks for your patience and understanding through Phase 2 of the downtown revitalization.
Enjoy your new block!