- Brick Paving continuation & completion BMO & Starbucks
- Traffic signals operational
- Hanging floral baskets and shrubs installed
- Bollard installation
- Tree grate installation commencing south end of 200 block
Next Week/Coming Weeks:
- Downtown furniture arrival including bike racks & benches
- Garbage can installation
- Fencing removed in safe areas (remainder of tree grates needed)
- Store frontage clean – eye level down, window cleaning & sidewalk pressure wash. After June 15th before grand opening June 18th.
- The 200 block of main will be open to traffic after the market on June 18th
- We will continue to provide Penticton Security over the last weekend of construction before the grand opening.
There will be a ribbon cutting from Mayor Jakubeit on Starbucks lawn June 18th 10:00AM along with speeches by dignitaries, DPA and Grizzly Excavating.
This will take place during our Saturday Community Market 8:30am-3:00pm welcoming the 200 block back into the market layout.
Any questions or concerns can be directed to Shawna Tinga and or the City of Penticton.