- Starbucks green space sod installation – 2 weeks before access can be granted to allow sod to mature
- Paving brick works completion in Nanaimo & BMO area
- Line Painting
- Streetlights Tuesday and operational by end of week
- Landscaping installation
Next Week/ Coming Weeks:
- Traffic signal programming
- Hanging floral baskets
- Tree grate installation
- Sign and Banner installation
- Landscaping installation continued
- Overall Clean up
We are eager to reopen our new beautiful downtown core and are extremely thankful to the Grizzly team for a job well done.
There will be a ribbon cutting from Mayor Jakubeit on Starbucks lawn June 18th 10:00AM along with speeches by dignitaries, DPA and Grizzly Excavating.
This will take place during our Saturday Community Market 8:30am-3:00pm welcoming the 200 block back into the market layout.
Any questions or concerns can be directed to Shawna Tinga and or the City of Penticton.