- Westminster Intersection completion including brick laying
- Remainder of Nanaimo underground works including irrigation
- Nanaimo intersection work continues
- Sidewalk installation North East & North West of the 200 Block
- Sunday May 1, 2016 – Concrete Pouring Prep
- Monday May 2, 2016 – Concrete Pouring
- Smart Shopper to Starbucks
- HSBC to Hooked on Books – Audio Visuals to Tiger Alley
Next week/Coming Weeks:
- Nanaimo Intersection closure anticipation
- Wade Avenue Traffic Lights replaced with STOP signs
- Route Traffic East/West until unavoidable closure
- Temporary turnaround installation
- Sidewalk Installation remainder of 200 block West
- Grooveyard to Bellevue Café – Concrete Pour Monday May 9, 2016 – No Front Door Access
- Teas and Weaves to CIBC – Concrete Pour Monday May 9, 2016 – No Front Door Access
The Grizzly team, Penticton Security and the DPA have been working hard to keep communications lines open, safety plans met, requests granted along with overall ease through this revitalization.
Westminster Intersection completion continues through this week with access to the 100 Block of Main St from Front St.
We are hopeful for a full reopening early next week.
Situations arise which of course adjusts timing for daily and weekly tasks.
Our timelines are a tight estimate and if and when changes occur we try to update everyone as soon as possible.